Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Final Week (Part two)

The plumbers have finished installing our fixtures, with the exception of one replacement faucet part that has been ordered. I think I'm in love with the Toto toilets!! Can anyone be in love with a toilet? This is the guest bathroom.



And just because it's so beautiful, this is a Toto Aquia II dual-flush. The plumbers loved me for buying these and letting them install them. Haha



This is the view of our master bathroom from the entrance. This house is more of a dream come true than we ever imagined.



This is another view of our master bathroom as you round the corner in front of the tub. That's an Aquia II in the water closet.



Ryan installed the lights in the boys bathroom. We can't seem to find the perfect mirrors. In fact, none of the mirrors & towel fixtures are installed.



So, the plan for the next couple days...I have tomorrow to finish packing the apartment. Ryan has some friends & a borrowed work truck and we will empty the apartment Thursday. There are still a handful of tasks to complete at the house, but we need to get moved to avoid paying another month of rent. I'll keep the posts coming. So, we have a C. O., but we're not done yet. I wasn't prepared for this, really. This is completely different from buying a house and moving in.

No comments: